Sunday, September 10, 2006

Future of Registry Tweaker

Ok, this is my first real post to this blog. It's weird to publish your thoughts online. But, I'll give it a try.

Ummm....oh yes, the future of Registry Tweaker... If you didn't know, I am the creator of this program. Search for the Registry Tweaker link on the right side of this blog...

Now, let's get to the point. Registry Tweaker is almost 1 year old and as you may already know, I am happy about it :). IMHO, latest version is pretty stable and has nice number of functions. But there will be more in the next release (secret = Registry Cleaner). Ops..did I said that? :D Coding is almost done, but do not expect it before next month. "This is the future?" you say. Well not really, this is near future, but I want to talk about distant future.

Current RT is usable only for local use (run it on a PC and tweak that PC). The next step is Network version. YES?! Imagine to tweak multiple PCs, from one machine and with a few clicks... In my opinion this is nothing new on the scene, but it's a major step forward for my programming skill and RT future. This is why I released mini tool called, Remote registry Pusher. It's basically experimental tool to test some functions and it's also a tool for you to use it. You can find it here.

You can expect NRT in one year. I am also thinking of translating it to C# and publish it as Open Source. But this is a long shot.

if...then...else....out

No comments: